Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is suitable for singers and non singers - and those who sing as part of their job ( for example child care workers, teachers and religious leaders)
Learn how to care for your voice, and improve your sound, technique and power by working with your body and breathing.
You do not need to be able to read music, and you will not be asked to sing a solo - this class is taught as a relaxed and inclusive group activity.
this workshop will cover:
- warming up the body and the importance of posture in singing
- learn how to use your breathing to support singing
- warming up the voice correctly (and the fun way!)
- using your voice to create different sounds - an introduction to singing techniques
- playing with harmony and singing in a group!
*please do not eat a heavy meal in the hour before coming to the class.
Teas, water and fresh fruit will be available during the class.
- One person$45$450$0
- Two people$80$800$0