Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for the next #CessnockSINGS!
Our aim is simple - to fill CYCOS with LOTS of local people and then turn that crowd into an awesome pop up choir experience!
So gather your friends, family, co-workers, neighbours, team mates and the postman .. and join us for CessnockSINGS!
What hapens at CessnockSINGS?
- When you arrive, please sign in at the door and drop a contribution into the jar
- Come into the room, find a space and get comfy and say hello to people around you!
- When it's time to begin Emmie will gather everyone into a great big circle around the room.
- You will learn some seriously cool sounding warm ups that will have everyone giggling, sounding awesome and singing as a team in no time.
- We will teach you the parts for our great big sing along song
- Once we have learned all the parts and added in all the extra fun bits we will put it together and sing it!
Never sung in a group before? Trust us, you will LOVE it!
Lyric sheets will be provided and the words will be projected onto a big screen - so you don't need to be able to read music and you don't need to have any singing experience at all.
The idea is that we want to fill the space with SO MANY voices we create one amazing big sound and no single voices are heard - sort of like a massive big group Karaoke experience, but with harmonies and loads more fun!
The night will also be filmed so you will be able to check yourself out on social media and marvel at how amazing we were!
Where: CYCOS - 49D Aberdare Rd, Aberdare NSW 2325
Who: Everyone is invited to be a part of CessnockSINGS!
This is a family friendly, inclusive event and we encourage everyone to get involved!
Children must sign up with and attend with a responsible adult, and must remain in the supervision of that adult during the event.
On the night:
-come along at 7pm sharp with a sense of adventure and a willingness to have some big, noisy community fun!
- bring a bottle of water to drink & wear comfy shoes as you will be standing pretty much the whole evening and
How much does it cost:
There is no fixed attendance fee for CessnockSINGS, we just ask you drop some money in the jar to help cover the cost of holding the event AND a portionof the proceeds from the night will go to a local charity that supports young people in our community.
This event is brought to you by Wild Learning
To find out more about Wild Learning and other great events, workshops and program simply head to www.wildlearning.com.au
For enquiries please contact 0412 835 865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- sign up for Cessnock SINGS!$0$00$0